Gluten Free Funfetti Cookies March 29 2018
Ingredients for the cookie dough:
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 3/4 Cup room temperature Butter, 12 Tables.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Teasp. Vanilla
- 3 Cups Gluten Free Flour ( I use King Arthur Measure for Measure)
- 1 Teasp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teasp. Salt
- 1 Teasp. Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 Cup Rainbow Sprinkles (Funfetti)
- Turn oven to 350 degrees to preheat.
- Lightly spray three cookies sheets.
- Beat, butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla
- continue to beat until combined.
- Add all the dried ingredients: Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Xanthan Gum.
- Beat until dough comes together.
- Stir in Rainbow Sprinkles.
- Using your hands or a 2 Tables. scoop, form dough into a golf ball size.
- Place on cookie sheet. Leave a couple inches between cookies.
- Flatten down the top of the cookie ball to form a 2 1/2 " size cookie.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden on the top.
- Remove to a cookie rack to cool completely before icing.
- 4 Cups Confectionary Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Crisco
- 1/2 Teasp. Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- In a medium size bowl add: Confectionary Sugar, Crisco, Vanilla, Salt and 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Beat on high, adding more of the remaining milk until you have a thick, spreadable icing.
- Frost each cookie and sprinkle with Rainbow (Funfetti) Sprinkles or any other type of Sprinkles.
Makes 24 Cookies
Click here to download recipe.