Chicken Cutlets with PJN January 18 2018
- 1 Package Papa's Juicy Noodles (Chicken Flavoring)
- 1 Tables. Olive Oil
- 1 Tables. Butter
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 lb. Chicken Tenders (If you can't find the Tenders use Chicken Breast, boneless) Increase the amount of chicken accordingly to how much your family likes. 2lbs will give you 24 or more pieces.
2 Eggs , beaten with fork
1 Cup of more Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs, more if needed. (GF Bread Crumbs can be substituted)
Olive Oil or Canola Oil for sautéing
- Beat eggs in a medium size bowl with a fork.
- Butterfly Chicken Tenders completely in half.
- Place Tenders in the bowl with the beaten eggs. Stir well to coat.
- Place 1 cup of Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs in a medium bowl.
- With fork, take out two chicken cutlets at a time and lay over the bread crumbs, coating both sides. Place coated tenders on a plate. Continue to bread the Tenders, add to plate, adding more Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs as needed.
- Bring a pot of water to boil to cook pasta.
- In a 12" Teflon skillet, place enough oil to completely cover the bottom of the skillet. Heat on medium high heat. Test the heat of the oil by dropping in a piece of the bread crumbs to check if the oil is hot enough. It should sizzle a little.
- Place the breaded Chicken cutlets in the skillet and sauté until golden brown and crispy on the bottom. Flip over with tongs and continue cooking the other side.
- As they cook, remove them to a paper towel to absorb some of the oil for a few minutes before placing on a serving plate or bowl. Add more cutlets to the pan as others are removed. If needed, add more oil to the pan to sauté all of the cutlets.
- Finish cooking all the cutlets; cover serving plate or bowl with paper towel to keep them warm.
- Put pasta from Papa's Juicy Noodles Chicken Flavor Package into the boiling water to cook. Stirring occasionally. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Drain out just enough pasta water until there is approximately, 1 cup of liquid remaining in the pot. (Just barely covering the noodles or more if you like them to be juicier.
- Add to the noodles in the pot: Papa's Juicy Noodles seasoning packet, Butter, Olive Oil, and Parmesan Cheese. Stir together well.
- Pour into serving bowl or serve from pot. Serves 4