1 Pkg. Papa's Juicy Noodles, Beef Flavored
2 lbs. Ground Beef
2 Teasp. Cumin
1 Tables. Chilli Powder
Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
1 Teasp. Salt
1 Teasp. Pepper
1/2 Teasp. Dried Oregano
1 Teasp. Onion Powder
1 Teasp. Garlic Powder
1 Teasp. Paprika
12 oz. bag of Mexican 4 Cheese or Taco Cheese of your choosing
- Bring a pot of water to a boil to cook pasta.
- In medium sauté pan, place ground beef and all seasonings.
- Sauté and scramble until cooked through. Add 1/4 Cup water to sauté pan, stir, and cover. Turn mixture to low to keep warm.
- Cook Noodles according to directions on package.
- Heat up the Seasoning packet along with the ingredients needed to make the Papa's Juicy Noodles; Water, Butter, Olive Oil and Parmesan Cheese.
- Drain Noodles; place back in cooking pot and add the seasoning mixture into the pasta and mix well.
- Place a good helping of Papa's Juicy Noodles on a dinner place or in a in a bowl; top with a heaping scoop of beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with Mexican 4 Cheese or any favorite Taco cheese.
Click here to download recipe to print or save