PJN Chicken Parm (Parmesan) March 07 2018
- 1 Package of Papa's Juicy Noodles
- 1 Tables. Butter
- 1 Tables. Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
For Chicken Parm:
- 4 large boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Seasoned Italian Bread Crumbs (or use GF seasoned Bread Crumbs)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup of Marinara sauce or Tomato Sauce of your liking
- 4 slices of Mozzarella
- Olive Oil for Sautéing
- Slice Chicken Breasts horizontally in half. Place on a plate, salt and pepper both sides.
- Place 1 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese on a plate and mix together.
- In another wide bowl, beat the egg.
- Heat a 10" skillet with Olive oil, enough to cover the whole bottom of the skillet over medium heat.
- Place, one at a time, the chicken breast into the egg to coat; then place breast on the plate with the bread crumb mixture. Coat both sides. Place in the heated skillet.
- Working quickly, finish dipping and coating the remaining chicken breasts.
Sauté until crispy and brown on one side, flip and continue cooking this side until brown. Remove to paper towel.
- Spray with cooking spray a 9"x 9" over proof baking dish. Place sautéed chicken breasts in baking dish. Top with a couple of tablespoons of Marinara Sauce.
- Place Mozzarella slices on top of the Marinara.
- Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes to melt and brown the mozzarella cheese.
- Drop the noodles from the Papa's Juicy Noodles into the boiling water. Cook 2-3 minutes. Drain just enough water from the pot leaving the noodles covered in liquid.
- Add the butter, Olive Oil, and Seasoning Packet. Stir well. Add Parmesan Cheese and stir.