Quick & Easy PJN Vegetable Sauté February 12 2018
- 1 Package Papa's Juicy Noodles (Beef Flavoring)
- 1 Tables. Olive Oil
- 1 Tables. Butter
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
For Vegetable Sauté:
- 1 Cup Asparagus, cut 1 1/4" pieces
- 1 Cup Baby Bello Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup Summer Squash, cut in half & sliced 1/2" thick
- 1 Cup Frozen Broccoli Crowns
- 2 Tables. Butter
- 2 Tables. Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teasp. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Teasp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teasp. Dried Parsley
- 1 Teasp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Teasp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Put a pot of water on stove to start boiling for the pasta.
- In a 12" Sauté pan, Add Butter and Olive Oil, stir on medium heat until melted.
- Add minced Garlic and Mushrooms; stir and cook 1 minute.
- Add Asparagus pieces, Summer Squash, Onion Powder, Parsley, Salt, and Black Pepper. Stir together well. Continue to cook on medium heat.
- Add pasta from PJ N package to boiling water. Stir well.
- Cook pasta for 2-3 minutes or until al dente.
- When pasta is done, take 1/2 cup of liquid from pot and pour over sautéed vegetables and stir. Turn off heat.
- Drain just enough pasta water leaving just enough to cover the noodles.
- Add to pasta in pot, Olive Oil, Butter, and Seasoning Packet. Stir well. Add the 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese and stir.
- Place Papa's Juicy Noodles in serving bowl; add Vegetable Sauté; Stir; Add the remaining 1/4 Cup Parmesan over the top of dish.